Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have bitten my nails for more years than I care to say can anyone give me some good advice Please?

When should I put what on them











I know I know but most of my 'friends' are on here %26amp; I value there adviceI have bitten my nails for more years than I care to say can anyone give me some good advice Please?
Hi





My little girl used to bite her nails. I suggested that she try to stop biting just one of them - the nail on her little finger. She concentrated on this one finger to begin with, then two fingers etc.. This worked, as she now has the most beautiful strong healthy nails. I think is is worth a try.I have bitten my nails for more years than I care to say can anyone give me some good advice Please?
use the varnish that they say and always keep your fingers busy. i mean always busy.
I m totally in the same boat, but i have succeeded in growing them now. This is how i did it:


Buy some false nails. I get ';broadway nails'; theyre the short length ones, they have little tabs on the end that you break off after you have finished applying them. They cost 拢7.49 (expensive i know) but they last for about 2 weeks, and by then your nails have grown quite a bit.


Then buy a good nail hardener. I but tesco's ';make-up'; i think it's called goobye yellow. It has got a unique whitening agent which helps your nails look healthier and not to mention stronger.


My nails are beautiful and strong now. All because i bought a packet of false nails!


Hope i've helped =]
Dip your fingers in TCP. The smell alone should put you off. if not, the taste will.


Good luck
Why do you WANT to stop biting them?(and use this as your main incentive)fine yourself a pound every time you succum...get a mate to save the cash for you.Try getting a manicure...might sound stupid,but having them manicured will encourage better growth and so may inspire you to not bite them.Like any old habit,it's gonna die hard !!If all else fails,wear gloves or why not find something more nourishing to chew on like a carrot stick.You'll probably find it's the same'hand to mouth'action that smokers find hard to break.Good luck anyway.xxx
The horrible tasting stuff did not stop me biting my nails, you could try cutting your nails short so there is nothing to bite or get a friend to follow you around and poke you whenever your fingers go near your mouth.





Another option is to wear gloves





You could also try chewing gum to keep you mouth busy and keeping your hands busy fiddling with anything from pencils, paperclips, marbles, or anything which comes to hand.
nail varnish! and you can buy specail stuff from a chemist just ask!x
Put some of that nail varnish on them ( It's not like nail varnish though becausee you can't see it ) that tastes really really bad, so then you won't bite them
If your a guy, put some clear nail polish (just on the tips so it doesn't show). That should make it somewhat unattractive to your senses. And you should eventually get over it. Good luck.
It's a bit like smoking-if you are going to quit, you will.
Just think of all the little bits of dirt under your nails.......... That'll put you off. It did me!
Hello!





My Name Is Luke And I Had the Same Problem.


What Made Me Stop Was I Bought Stop And Grow!


You Paint It On Your Nails And It Stops You Biting Them.


If You Bite Them Your Nails Tastes Like Earwax.





Hope That Helps.
im like you bite my nails you can stop it but you have to have will power. I did it just to see what it was like to have long nails. i kept feeling them as I was not used to them. and kept getting them court in things so i went on biting them and have never stopped.
Hmmm.......Well there are products you can get to paint on your nails, but as far as I know thaey arn't that good.





Try putting an elastic band round your wrist %26amp; everytime you go to bite your nails snap the elstic band.....It will sting %26amp; maybe stop you from doing it again





If that fails just promote someone as 'Chief Face Slapper'





Everytime you go to bite your nails they can give you a quick Slap.............ha ha ha ha ha





Good Luck
do nail bitters accept advice?
Im on the verge of stopping my habit friend! you need to think about why you want to stop. There lots of germs under nails and the taste is awful! I found progression was the key, make sure you dont bite back too far where you get them little cuts that really sting and try to start by leaving your thumbs them nails can come in handy. Hope ive been helful.
Hello,become a plumber if working on peoples toilets dont put you off nothing will. Try alum powder on nails that will stop you,Good Luck.
Try going to a nail shop, and get a manicure, really that helps and they should tell you (if you ask) how to keep your nails more healthy =). Hope I helped.
My mum used to put bitter aloes on my nails, the stuff tasted vile. She got it from the chemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment