Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail Care...????????

I had french tips (fake; acrylic) I put them on on May 21st. I took them off on June 1st. I chewed them off by the way. The texture of my nails feels rough, and it has white lines and details on it. I tried to put nail polish remover that nourishes the nails on it and I soaked it, then I washed my hands in warm water with soap. Then I got warm water and soaked my nails in it and got a toothbrush and brushed my nails. They aren't as bad as they were, but the white stuff is still there. I swam in the pool yesterday, but I took them off later that day. I'm going to go swimming again today. I need help on how to fix the white stuff and the rough texture on my nails. Any suggestions and help?Nail Care...????????
Well, I don't think the white stuff will go away, but the lines will go away if you buff ur nails. ( but don't buff to much ) Buffing ur nails will make it soft and smooth out the lines.Nail Care...????????
If it's left over acrylic on your nails, go to the store %26amp; buy pure acetone. Soak your nails in it and slowly work the left over stuff off. I would buy some sort of nail polish that will restore your nails too, fake nails are HORRIBLE for your real nails. Hope it helps!
it is just the way they filed ur nails


so just leave it to grow


it will slowly go away

No comments:

Post a Comment