Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys, do you care if a girl bites her nails?

im a girl and i bite my nails. theyre very short nails, not even past my finger tips, but they still look normal, like normal short nails, but bitten.


do you really care about this on a girl?Guys, do you care if a girl bites her nails?
nasty habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guys, do you care if a girl bites her nails?
haha im like this too! I keep trying to grow them out, past my fingertips..success! But then, im nervous... *chomp chomp chomp* OH no! those months are to waste oh well. lol. i dont think they do, this girl in my class bites her nails until they are about HALF A CENTIMETER under her tip of finger, but she is popular cos she is confident about her looks. boys like her, yah
Its your nails dear, You are biting it. Why should somebody care about it unless your boyfriend.
Yes!!! It looks terrible!!!
some guys find it disturbing or gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment