Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do guys care what girls nails look like?

As long as they're clean they're okay. Don't have to get all different styles cause I don't really look...Do guys care what girls nails look like?
Only when I am on top of her and she is digging them into my back!Do guys care what girls nails look like?
yea it shows good hygeine
As long as they're clean....
yep as part of an overall picture
I would have to say we do! but why do matter if he aint willing to get them done?
duh who wouldnt, i think they should be clean
Sure, at least clean and well cared for.
NO! at least clean them that's all...guys don't look at a girls nails the first time they look at them trust me.
no unless they are fake
I do. I think French manicures look best.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment