Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I take good care of my nails?

According to salonweb.com ';Fingernails absorb water 100 times faster than your skin does. And they loose moisture just as fast as they absorb it.'; So caring for your nails can be more demanding than caring for your hands or body. Make sure to drink plenty of water and use a good nail hydrator or creme to keep your nails strong and sturdy.How do I take good care of my nails?
Well, what I do is keep my nails filed to my length of choice. I file em once a week, then apply a clear coat of polish. When that dries, I wash my hands then apply hand lotion.





Remember to always keep them hydrated with lotion and file them so they won't grow out. and apply base coats to prevent the nails from splitting.How do I take good care of my nails?
regular cut the nail's and don't use any chemical on it or nail polish
well you get them done every two weeks.
wash them twice a day, bite them once a fortnight
I learn how to take care of my nails in high school and they grew great, even til this day. I always keep my nails trimmed and some type of nail hardener or a nail hardener with vitamins in it to help it grow. I never had a problem with biting my nails. Everyone always compliments me on how nice they look. And if you wash dishes or have to put your hands in water for a long period of time wear gloves.
Coat them with oil and they won't get rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment