Saturday, January 23, 2010

How should I care for my nails to stop them breaking?

My nails have always broken really easily and been different lengths becuase some have broken and some haven't and stupid stuff like that.


I was wondering how i could care for them better and what I could do to stop them breaking, I can only wear clear nailpolish because of these stupid school rules we have.


Also they are always very dirty underneath,when i wash my hands thoroughly for a couple of minutes they are nice and white at the ends but soon after they are all dirty again. I was wondering why this always happens, it isnt like dirt from the ground, I don't kow if it is dirt, its just the ends of nails instead of being white, they are a kind of like see through dirty colour. Quite pale just like the rest of the nail.


How can I have nice long nails without having to get fakes because I wouldn't want to get fake nails and I couldn't for school anyway.


Thankyou heaps!How should I care for my nails to stop them breaking?
I used to have the same problem. I take a zinc supplement for my skin and i think this also helps with hair and nails.


But the thing that made them strong and the tips white is ';revitanail'; by Dr Lewinn. Clear nail polish that you apply according to a regime. The only other thing i do is a basic file every now and then. every 2 or 3 weeks i do a harder file and bring the length down a bit. There is also a revitanail oil that you can massage into the cuticles.


i have recommended this stuff to heaps of people and they all love it.


(i am in australia. if you can't get it where you are, online pharmacies will have it. Not too expensive either).How should I care for my nails to stop them breaking?
I have the very same problem,I have to keep them somewhat short and straight across. They look nice and aren't breaking all the time either. I also keep a finger nail file with a point on it so I can clean my nails through out the day.
Opi makes a product called Nail Envy. Put it on faithfully every other day. The results are amazing. Everyone comments on mine and I had the worst looking nails ever. Good Luck
cut them all the same length for now. tthen try using two coats of the sally hanson diamond strength nail hardening stuff. it works really good
try using a nail hardener

No comments:

Post a Comment