Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you bite your nails and dont care to show them off or are you embarrassed of them?

i hardly ever bite my nailsDo you bite your nails and dont care to show them off or are you embarrassed of them?
i hate when i do that





its a really bad habit and i dont know why i do that





i think its because i get nervouse i especially hate when i make them bleed because i bite soo farDo you bite your nails and dont care to show them off or are you embarrassed of them?
I bite them, and I don't care if people see them
nope don't bite them...I did when I was a kid but not in years.





my nails are very pretty.
nah, i don't bite nails





i just can't





i've seen many people do it





so i tried but i can't





it feels soo weird





as a matter of fact the only reasons y my nails r long (not long but okish) is cuz i'm so lazy that i don't bother cutting them





it's really nasty when u bite ur nails





i've heard that u get worms in u when u bite nails
Actually,I don't bite my nails!
French Tips!
I bite them and I'm really embarrassed by them. They have no white on them at all...sometimes I bite them so short that they bleed (well that only happened twice...but still...)
Eww I would NEVER bite my nails. Its discusting. My nails are one of the most precious parts of my body and if i break one, i will scream. I will get a manicure straight away
I dont bite my nails but my friend does and i absolutely cant stand it so whenver she does it i alwasy stop her! But she isnt afraid to do it in public!
I used to bite them, now I let them grow and only bite one, I am trying to quit!
i'm 27 years old and i've been biting my nails since b/4 i can remember. i don't care what people think about them. nails just get in the way. if i have something really important going on, i might go get them done but they'll be off in less than a week.
I don't bite my nails, but I dont take great care of my nail they are really weak and chip . I don't really cares who see them . I ve got nice feet though. LOL,
i don't bite them but i cut them very deep, it looks like i bite them but i don't and i don't care if i show them off.
I bite them and I bite them in public. Ask me to show my hands to someone though, and I will pass.
IM PROUD OF THEM


DIRTY AND CROOKED
i do not bite my nails anymore i did when i was like age 5 till about age 15 ( i'm 19 now )


I would try to hide my nails i hated for people to see them even though they really didnt look to bad i was still not confident about them
I bite my nails and I don't show anyone. cringe.
I bite them in public 24/7
i used to bite my nail now they are very long i think i should get a manicure
i don't bite nails.....i prefer necks
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment