Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do guys like girls that Care about there hair and nails more than athletic girls?

because they see athletic girls as a threat and thier idiotsWhy do guys like girls that Care about there hair and nails more than athletic girls?
Because they feel stronger and more secure about the manlynessWhy do guys like girls that Care about there hair and nails more than athletic girls?
It shows them you have confidence in yourself and care about your appearance.
Because female athletes are more confident, and are much less likely to have sex, have a teen pregnancy,or drop out of school. The truth is...guys only want you for sex especially in High school. The dumb ones, the ones with low self esteem are the first ones the guys choose.
Depends on how athletic, and depends on the type of guy. But if you are looking for a general answer.....It would be because they seem more femine.





I must say, however, I was very athletic is high school and college and I was never lacking a date. You can be athletic and femine.
i don't know baby girl. i prefer athletic girls, usually i'll shy away from materialisitc girls.
Athletic girls cares nails and hair to
I wouldn't necessarily say they care, but usually athletic girls have more morals. Therefore, the guy wants an ';easy'; dumb girl who only cares about her hair and nails. Although, it is attractive to look clean and feminine. Some athletic girls are too manly in the sense they are buff or don't take care of themselves and act more like boys, while the other makes themselves look nice. It's good not to care about what people think, but you should also look good for your man.
They are probably threatened by athletic girls. That athletic girls are better at doing things than they are. It's an ego thing.
because they like girls that are cute.if there cute,smart,and athleticthey will really like you.





trust me i know theres a boy who likes me he knows i'm smart and cute i went to his house at 6-27-06 and he found out that i'm in gymnastic now his shy.





want to e mail me at scoolhater96@yahoo.com
I love athletic women and girly girls. As long as you be your self around me you'll get my attention. I'm an athlete so I spent alot of time around the ballers and Volleyball players and Softball Players I love em all.
I think its because society has influenced our lives. Women in sports is actually something new if you really think about it. So its hard for some people to get over the fact that just because you play sports it doesn't mean that you aren't as girly and hot as other girls...
because some athletic girls have men麓s faces

No comments:

Post a Comment