Thursday, January 21, 2010

Am i the only girl that doesn't care about getting my nails done?

i mean its a waste of time, and money. the chip off and turn yellow.all i do is trip and clean my nails. different colors don't attract guys and don't seem pretty to me. it just looks messy. i mean if some guy judges me by my nails, then he's a waste of my time.Am i the only girl that doesn't care about getting my nails done?
I agree, the hottest girls I know don't care about their nails at all





you rock :]Am i the only girl that doesn't care about getting my nails done?
ok, like, I don't go and get my nails done because it's a major thing in my life.





To tell you the truth, I paint my own nails. I only do it when i feel like it or when i get utterly bored to death. But when I paint my nails, i dont use the normal colors. i.e, blue, red, pink, white tips.





I color them neon pink, bright neon yellow, dark dark dark red, i'll do my tips different colors.





But i RARELY do my nails.





its been like, i dont know, 6 months since i last painted my nails and around 2 years since i last got my nails done.
No definitely not. I hate getting my nails done! I think it's gross. Occasionally, I'll paint my nails a soft pink or something but yea you're right they chip off and stuff. But I do love painting my toe nails like a hot pink. They don't chip off as much and look really cute! So don't feel alone, because alot of my friends hate it too. I hate getting long nails and stuff its gross.
No you're not the only girl, i totally agree. it's a waste of time they only last like 3 days and my nails start to get sore and infected and messy. I like painting my own nails because i can change it anytime and day whenever i want whatever my mood is. i personally love my aqua green nail polish it shows my ';earth respect'; style -- like save the earth go green lol
Who cares??


WHO CARES??


They're you're nails... as long as they're not too long and they're not catching on my clothes, I don't CARE!! lol


You're not the only girl who thinks it's a wase of time and money... I think it's stupid. If you want colors on your nails, do it yourself... and if you don't have polish, USE A SHARPIE for Pete's sake!! ^_^
yeah, i think getting your nails done is pretty dumb. although sometimes it is a great way to hide the fact that you may have really ugly hands/ nails. But i def. agree that guys should NOT judge you by your nail color, or any part of your looks really. just keep your nails clean and cut, and you're good
Yes..finally someone who doesn't care about nails. I really don't see why i wanna waste all that money on my hands, I work with my hands all day..I'm a hair stylist and a cocktail waitress..I'm constantly washing my hands. I can understand getting your nails done on special occasions like weddings, proms, pageants, qvc, ect..
You don't have to paint your nails, but you should make sure they're well-groomed and taken care of. Men may not necessarily look for painted nails, but they are DEFINITELY not attracted to women with nails that look like claws.
Alot of girls are different.Some like it. Some don't. To me, it doesn't matter but it is nice when you do get them done.





But you don't have to do it because all the ';popular'; people do it!





Be yourself.


The odds are that they are preps!
hehe never get my nails done


by someone.......never file them


either for me its impossible since


i hate the noise and the feeling


so i cut my nails and paint them


myself and everyone asks me where


i get them done....and i say myself


so yeah do them yourself........
I like to get my nails done but its a waste of money i just end up breaking or bitting them off in like a week so i quit doing it and your right a guy shouldnt judge a girl because of her nails, and if they do thats really weird!
My husband doesn't like fake nails and stuff, so I just paint mine at home and stuff. I wear nail polish because I think yellow, chipped nails are gross. So I just maintain them by filing them, and polishing them so that they can look...clean and not nasty. lol
Sorry to whoever said you were the only one who thinks this.





I think it's pretty pointless to pay someone to sit there and paint your nails. Pretty stupid and a waste of time and money in my opinion. ;)
Agreed.





If you don't want to do something, then don't do it! Especially not for a boy.





A guy that's worth your time will like you as you are %26amp; for who you are.
getting your nails done is a fun and creative way to express style and creativity, especially if your school is considering uniforms. %26lt;3
I used to like acrylic nails but i now find them to be so tacky. I rather just have a plain manicure or french manicure..but i definitely like pedicures!
yes you are the only girl who dosent care about getting your nails done, your nails look cleaner and better!





and p.s your nails dont turn yellow
same,, i never even got a pedicure in my whole entire life, my nails are chipped an dirty and u knw what, i dont give a damn lol
Yeah, you probably are.


I do my nails all the time.


I only get them professionally


done once in awhile.
I'm a male, I don't mind about the colour of girl's nails, you shouldn't worry about that =P
i love getting my nails done!!!!!


if you go to a goo dnail salon then they wont chip of fast so it isnt a waste fo money








%26lt;3
I never did mine before and don't plan to lol.
i dont. i really dont care and its a waste of money
To answer your question.... No!!
yea i never paint or do anythang with my nails...there ugly o well

No comments:

Post a Comment