Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do guys care about a girls nails?

i painted my nails and they look horrobile. and now my fingers look worse and have paint all over them.. (im not the best nail artist...) im going to see the boy i like soon and i dont want him grossed out.











no i do not have nail polish removerDo guys care about a girls nails?
hell ya.





I mean its important to me. If i see a girl with yellow nails, turnoff........im sure ur fine tho.





get french nailsDo guys care about a girls nails?
Some guys do, they all have something they like about women that attracts them. For some it's pedicures, for others it's perfume. Some just like very high maintenance all done up girls. If it looks bad then you're better off removing the polish and going natural or go get a professional manicure.
try washing your hands or taking a bath it helps to get the polish off your skin and fingers if the polish chips, paint over really slowing but don't put too much polish on and let it dry. make sure there is no dirt under them and they are not chipped. hope i helped. Next get some good polish and try to get them done at a professional nail salon .
I really don't think he'll mind about your nails, but if you're really worried, take nail polish and paint it on then QUICKLY wipe it off. It should remove your nail polish if you do it fast enough. But really, if he cares that much about your nails then he's not worth it.
I mean it depends on the guy. My boyfriend has this weird thing about girls having nice hands. Try rubbing it off. If not, keep your hands in your lap if its that big of a deal. Hopefully he'll like you for who you are, not for how your hands look.
I think body/face/personality %26gt; nails.


Obviously no guy that has liked me cares because I bite mine.They're not bad but they're not perfectly manicured.But hey,that's just the guys I know.I know there's a lot of picky guys out there.
Not really, they care more about your main feautures and attitude.








Fingernails arnt that important in a relationship, really.
I know!!! Say that your sister painted your nails and it was sooo sweet of her and you didnt want to upset her so you didnt erase it,...and he'll say something like, aww thats soo sweet of you
Guys care about ladies' nails - at least I do. However, I wouldn't worry about it as being something that would ruin you meeting a boy you like.
Most guys like girls that have long pretty acyrilic nails with designs on them. Its a turn on for them
-Depends on what she's doing with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment