Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys, do you care if a girl paints her fingernails or even if she puts fake nails on?

Just wondering.Guys, do you care if a girl paints her fingernails or even if she puts fake nails on?
i kind of like it when my girlfrind gets her nails done but its not a big deal if she doesntGuys, do you care if a girl paints her fingernails or even if she puts fake nails on?
To tell u the truth i don't care if a girl get's her nails or hair all nice as long as she bathes and cleans up a little. Other guys may have different opinions but that's what my pals n I say.
Honestly, that's not what they look for in a girl.





They don't care, and most don't even notice.
Dont have fake ones, they tend to be WAY over the top and look, plus feel, unnatural.
it,s ok with me! as long as she don,t get silly about it.
well it doesn't hurt to be feminine
my guy friend says he doesnt care

No comments:

Post a Comment