Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i take care of my nails?

i have been having problems with my nails they are crumbly please helpHow do i take care of my nails?
A lot of time brittle flaky nails are caused by dryness. Use a hand lotion after each time you wash your hands. Make sure that you use rubber gloves for household chores. Wear mitts or gloves outside if it is cold to protect your nails and hands. There are also intensive cuticle moisturizing creams and oils. I like to apply these at bedtime so that they can penetrate throughout the night. The oil that I use, TIPS, makes my nails more flexible, so that instead of breaking, snapping, and chipping, they are able to bend and flex, so they stay stronger and more supple.How do i take care of my nails?
Crumbly? I think that might be something for a dermatologist to look at. Sounds scary!
I had the same problem. Since I started taking MSM, my nails are stronger.
i was reading this article you would find it useful i think. good luck
every day.... scrub your nails under warm soapy water..clean under your nails..buy a nail hardener and put it on them..and if you like add some nail polish.
You can buy nail lotion specially to take care and apply to it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment