Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much guys care about nails (both on hands and feet)?

I take care of them, but they are not picture perfect. And, during test time (so, for about two weeks or so), I usully chew them. I can't stop chewing, and wanted to know what guys think about a girl with barely any nails left on their tows and hands!How much guys care about nails (both on hands and feet)?
Don't care much as long as they're not chewed. I really only notice nails when they're pointed out to me - as in, ';Hey, lookit, I painted my nails today.';How much guys care about nails (both on hands and feet)?
I enjoy having nicely manicured and fingers and toes.My nails are of a fun length and always appreciated :)


Guys seem to like nails at least all the ones I have known have :)
baby girl, to me, it just tells me that you're high maintenance. i would stay away from you.
nails of a decent size look good on women--i like them!!
A lot of guys looks for woman with good nail both on hands and feet. I seem to tell them that you take care of yourself. That you are detail and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment