Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys do you care if a girl has her nails done and makeup on or are we wasting our time?

I dunno if they notice or not but they would notice if u looked like u just roled out of bed and if you look crustyGuys do you care if a girl has her nails done and makeup on or are we wasting our time?
I do not do my nails (by that I mean polish them, I do clean them but only for my own personal clean and comfortt) and I rarely wear make-up, so if they do care that's me busted haha.





Just kidding. I just think it's more comfortable without make up.Guys do you care if a girl has her nails done and makeup on or are we wasting our time?
I notice.


It's not the individual things themselves, it's how they all come together to form the beautiful image that is you. Maybe it's just me but I admire when a girl takes the time to get all the details right.
They do notice. Are they talking to the unattractive girls with no make up and dirty nails? Not exactly. I'm one of the girls who doesn't wear makeup and people don't notice me as much as the fake girls.
I don't do my hair, makeup, or nails for men. I do them cause I like to do them. My husband doesn't care.
Yes I do care of a girls appearance. I don't mind of a girl getting her nails done. But I rather for a girl not to wear makeup.
Nails, no





Makeup, I guess alittle, but most girls overestimate how much makeup looks good.
They don't even notice.
I think most girls do it to impress other girls....just an observation.
i dont notice, i would rather you under do the whole make up thing than over do it
your waisting your time trust me.... a little if fine but too much is a turn off
Not really, we don't even notice most of the time
i don't care


I THINK it makes them look pretty
i agree with megan
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment