Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys: Do you care about a woman's nails?

Do you prefer?:


A. natural (no nail polish)


B. French Manicure


C. painted some colourGuys: Do you care about a woman's nails?
i like long Nails b/c they look better then short nailsGuys: Do you care about a woman's nails?
my bf likes them painted


so, of course, I keep them natural


I dont have to give in every time!


lol
i don't care about colors or the length as long as they are clean.
I wear my nails painted at all times unless I have fake nails on. :)
Will they be scratching my back anytime soon?


Are you typing on the computer next to me, making that clicking sound?


Will they be making me any money?





If you mean for looks...no. Only women care about other women like that.
not in the least.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment