Saturday, January 23, 2010

Care of Nails?

Please help, I love long nails and for sure mine do grow long but all the time I have to cut them short since they crack and break.What do I do to improve them without using artificial ones and is there any specific food I must eat to improve the growth of my nails?Care of Nails?
a balanced healthy diet is all you need. there's vitamin supplements for nail health too (they're usually labelled 'nail health' don't know what's in them).





I teach swimming, and have never had good nails. chips, cracks, dry, brittle.... horrible. Recently, I started to use Dr Lewinn's Revitaoil, and finally, FINALLY i have strong healthy nails!Care of Nails?
Thank you so much, will try using the product.

Report Abuse



take normal food.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment