Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should i go to paul mitchell school? I know nothing about hair, nails, or skin care. But they will help right?

if anyone goes to school for this please write back.Should i go to paul mitchell school? I know nothing about hair, nails, or skin care. But they will help right?
I have not personally attended this particular school, but I work in the beauty industry and I know that you can't go wrong by attending a Paul Mitchell school. Its a top notch school with an excellent reputation among cosmetologists and other industry professionals. Sure, it may be a bit pricey, but its one of the very best schools available in the fields of cosmetology, skin, and nail care - so its well worth the cost, IMO.Should i go to paul mitchell school? I know nothing about hair, nails, or skin care. But they will help right?
Sure! But it could be costly. Go have an ';interview'; with them to find out what it will cost. Maybe they have financial aid.
It all depends on your intentions, cosmetology school, is usually for people who want to gettheir license to practice cosmetology. I did, but I did not go to a paul mitchell school, I was disappointed with the school I went to, I have heard that Paul mitchell schools are very good, I would try talking to students thatre currently attending the school you would like to enroll in. Good luck.
you have to start somewhere, that's what school is for. you don't need experience to learn. go for it, seems like a cool career.

No comments:

Post a Comment