Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you care what your nails look like?

I should ...but I'm an avid flower gardener ...and being out digging weeds is torture for nails ....





I do keep them short and looking ok, but I can't grow them out. My toe nails always look good though !!!Do you care what your nails look like?
Yes I do! I try to have the best appearance possible. I don't care if they are manicured, but I like them to be cut neatly, clean, and polished - I use one of those polishing blocks that Revlon sells. Anything I can do to make my appearance better, I try to do! Not out of vanity but out of respect for myself :-)Do you care what your nails look like?
I guess so...


I mean, if you see a person with nice, clean hands and nails, you get the impression that they take care of themselves.


Which is good.


On the other hand, if you see someone with dirty hands and nails, you take it they can't really be bothered about hygiene.
i certainl褔 do!





i think nice nails make 褔our hands look totall褔 different!


especiall褔 now as i stopped biting mine five 褔ears ago as m褔 dad bribed me with mone褔! lol





but 褔eah, 褔ou dont have to go and pa褔 a fortune, because i dont and m褔 nails look nice, clean and neat.





even a coat of clear nail varnish makes the world of difference.





whos going to be attracted to dirt褔, bitten nails?





:)
Not overly! i wouldnt bother with fake nails or growing mine over long cos they only get in the way. I kinda bite mine occasionally but i like to shape them and paint them anyway. Nothin extreme though if you're goin out, ur hands stand out a mile if your nails are a state. Guess i jus dont get how people can live with really long false nails on though, id tear em off! :D x
I do a bit, but only because I'm a nail biter. I could go for a week without biting and then CHOMP. I'm out of luck on this. %26gt;%26lt; I think most people should because a person with bad nails is a bit of a turn off, unless you distract them by wearing something distracting somewhere else. XD
Yes, i had gel nails done on christmas eve for the first time. She ruined my nails, they still split even now and are soft. I shouldnt have had them done!


So now i have to paint them every day!


My toe nails are nice, i look after them and hate it whe i see girls with old nail varnish on!!
Yes. And I tend to think everyone's should be neat and groomed. They don't have to be painted and manicured, but at least clean and taken care of.
yea. but usually under my nails look dirty because they are kinda long. When I grow up I'm gonna invent something that you can put under your nails to clean the dirt right off.
Yes, I don't wear make up except on special occasions, I prefer to be groomed including my nails.
ummm not really..i just let them grow and cut them.


id really care..but yea i kno it gives off an impression on how u take care of urself.


but no, they dont look bad. they look ok. like normal.
erm, 'fraid so, yep. But I'm usually under my jeep or pottering in the garden so it comes as natural to oust the grime and make sure they're not brittle or splitting ..
Yeah. I use vitamin E oil almost everyday and I love getting manicures. :)
Yes - If someones nails are all bitten and dirty, you get a bad impression. (at least thats what I think :) )
Well, I don't care to pay 30+ a month to have them ';look good';


I take care of my own nails.
i bite my nails and they look disgusting so now i wear arcylic nails and it seems to have stopped me biting them.
not to the point that i will get manicures every week. but i dont let dirt, and stuff stay under my nail. gives a bad impression
No.......I have been a life long nail biter and at 53 I doubt I'll 'grow out of it'
Yes





Looooooooooooads!





.x.
TOTTALY!
I do ever since I stopped biting them!!Like a few weeks ago now...it's amazing how quickly they grow!!
sure!!


i never go out without nail polish on them!





God bless you
yes


hate messed up, dirty nails


on guys or girls
yes!! i get manicures like all the time lolz
Yes.


I get a manicure every week.
yer but i don't like them long just short and clean :)
I like my nails clean and short.
Yes..Nail bitters are GROSS!!!
i just try to keep them clean.
I do, my nails are so long and nice.
yes,thats why i always keep em short.

No comments:

Post a Comment