Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys...DO you care about nails?

Like..


DO you like them painted or not?


If so, neon colors, or natural colors, or like deep reds?


Do you even notice nails?


Is it a turn off if there nasty?


LOng or short?


Painted or not?


THANKS A LOT!Guys...DO you care about nails?
They're a great way to hold two boards together though screws and glue are taking over the job.





Fingernails are important. They are decorative and functional. Have you ever tried to scratch an itch without them? Personally, I don't think about them much unless they are made to standout with very brilliant colors. I've always preferred a red or pink on a girl. I don't like them very long. Another time I think of them is when I need them to pull staples or get at electronics components.Guys...DO you care about nails?
not really
I like them painted or not painted. Either.





natural colors or reds.





I notice nails.





Kind of?





Short





Either is fine with me.
Long nails are hot and I love getting her to the point where she digs into my back. No neon colors, dark red or a clear neutral color.
Yes! Some of us do like a girls nails, not too long, and wearing nail polish. Color isn't all that important, depends on the situation. Some faves are silver, hot neon pink, blue, black, and of course, bright red.
As long as you don't bite them it's fine.
I notice them...





If they're nice and a nice color, it's a plus





If they're natural and no color, no big deal...probably depends on the occasion





If they're ratty and chewed up...not good on a girl.
don't care at all unless they're really gross.
i do.


but i cannot answer for the other guys.





actually i have my nails trimmed at a beauty parlor run by a gay friend of mine.





:P

No comments:

Post a Comment