Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do guys care at all about girls nails?

i know most probably dont care, but i wonder anyway. does it matter what color a girl paints her nails? or does it matter on length? what about if she has long nails(not claws but a decent length)? do certain colors matter, ex:clear, french manicure, etcDo guys care at all about girls nails?
Clean and healthy. What the point is of polish etc. is I don't know, I think women just do it for themselves because no we don't care.Do guys care at all about girls nails?
noo i dont think soo unless they are really long and ugly...
Yo, babe I got a hammer. Wana see it work with those nail's?
no who cares about nails? unsles der gay
i hate the glitter ones that are for like 5 years old they piss me off!
I do care..hands are important to me..no man hands..and no nail biting..I like nice feminine hands and clear nails..french manicure is nice as well and sometimes a hot color like purple if the girl is a red head..nails are important to me..just like feet..are..keep them beautiful..
Yeah, sometimes. Usually we think it's stupid if girls paint their nails black, or keep them unbelievably long. Sometimes painted nailscan be really sexy, so yes guyssometimes care about painted nails.
I'm not a guy, so I don't know. But I don't think they really care. Painting your nails is a fun thing to do because you like it, not because guys do.
Yes we care. Clean and well trimmed is more important than color!
Hello, of course they do. My husband loves me, but when I take the time to do my nails, actually let them grow, and manicure them, or use the natural length falsies, he is more attentive to my needs. To make him really sit up and take notice, I simply manicure and pedicure myself. Instant servant!
I always have my nails done and guys DO notice! I cut them down a little yesterday because they were getting too long (I didn't want them to start looking ghetto), but lots of guys comment on my nails when they are long and painted in a french manicure or sheer and iridescent. Tip: regardless of what most women think--guys DON'T like those fake plastic nails!!! Real is better--if you can't grow your own play up short nails with bright, flashy colors!
Yes. But only if they are way too long and painted some really ugly color.
Well, i'm not a guy, so i dont realy know, but probably not. Unless their gay or something. I really doubt guys notice these things. they might notice random things, like if their punk and black or if their super long and ugly or short and stubby. If you just painted it like red or pink or somethig, they probably wouldn't care. I mean, do we care what guys boxers wear? Usually not, but sometimes we notice random things, like if their uglyy! lol. i dunnoo sorry i cant really help! ;S

No comments:

Post a Comment