Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I take care of white tip nails?

I have never had ';fake'; nails before. A friend convinced me to get white tips. I like them, but I really do not know what I have gotten myself into. How do I care for them? I know I should get a fill in a few weeks, but then when do they come off? How do they come off? I think next time, I'd like something more natural looking...suggestions about that?How do I take care of white tip nails?
You'll need to have the bottom of your nails (near the cuticle) filled aver 2 weeks. About every 4-5 weeks they will fill in the white by drilling it out and putting new white in. They will come off when you have the nail salon take them off or you can buy artificial nail remover at the drug store.


If you want natural looking nails, the only thing I can suggest is to have them put gel or acrylic over your natural nails and let them grow. Do not get tips for length. Just get clear acrylic.


Best of luck!How do I take care of white tip nails?
Go for regular fills and whatever you do, don't rip them off if you get sick of them. Go back to the salon to get them removed or soak them in pure acetone at home.





Make sure you are going to a good salon who is not too rough on your nails with the dremmel.. if it hurts when they are applying the nails, its not right in my opinion. They will often buff your real nails so much, to make the gel stick, but this makes your nails weak. It also makes it very frustrating when you decide to remove them.





If you keep your natural nails painted and filed, it is really easy to keep them looking nice. You can do this yourself or at a salon. Personally, I like to do them myself and save some money to play around with nail polish colours.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment