Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do boys look at gurls nails as an impression or do they not care?

I dont really notice the nails if they are just plain and decent. If they are done (shapes and flowers and what-not) then i will comment on it. If they are horrible and nasty looking, then i will have to see if it balances out with the girls look and appearance (overall bomb-body). In the end, just as long as they are not nasty, i wont mind too much.Do boys look at gurls nails as an impression or do they not care?
I've heard thats true but i also heard some girls judge a bloke on what shoes he's wearing.Do boys look at gurls nails as an impression or do they not care?
thats a good question
it's also important cause boys take attention everything even that your nails. your nail polish color ...
nails arent the first thing we look at. but cant hurt. :)
I'm sorry but they just can't look like mine. Yes I consider the care of nails.
Thats a good question because I always do my nails before dates and things like that and I always wonder...hmm...am I doing all of this work for nothing? I guess at least it makes you feel good : ). My boyfriend noticed when we first started dating. He would say things like ';your nails look nice';. But 2 years later I highly doubt hes looking at my nails. Allthough guys can be suprising :) lol.
i think they dont really care


most like just natural looks
It comes in a close second to spelling and grammar.
I certainly check out whether a woman takes care of her nails. It says something to me.
i dont think they care i think it kind of freaks them out! thats what my boyfriend said
No. My wife spends hours on her nails and I never notice them. She tells me so all the damned time.

No comments:

Post a Comment