Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do girls care if a guy's nails and toenails are polished/painted? why/why not? What color would you like to se

I think it kind of depends on where you live. Some areas are more socially accepting of it than others. Where I live, it's no big deal at all to see a guy with painted fingernails. I don't see too many toenails, so I can't really speak to that!





It also depends on your age, I think...I'm an old married chick now, and if my husband had painted nails, I'd be more confused than anything. But if I were younger, it wouldn't bother me or attract me - as long as the look suited the person, you know?Do girls care if a guy's nails and toenails are polished/painted? why/why not? What color would you like to se
I LOVE guys with nail polish. Especially if they are long and painted black. Why, I think it might be a fetish of mine LOL. Dark blue can look just as nice but i prefer black on guys.Do girls care if a guy's nails and toenails are polished/painted? why/why not? What color would you like to se
I would kinda care execpt if its halloween or something. I think I'd like it better if there's no color on it.
YES!! unless it's black, yes!
dude i would think you are a raging homosexual if you got your nails done

No comments:

Post a Comment