Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do men care one way or another if a woman wears acrylic nails?

Natural or it does not matter? Ladies, what do you wear?Do men care one way or another if a woman wears acrylic nails?
no.Do men care one way or another if a woman wears acrylic nails?
I wear acrylics because my cancer treatments 6 years ago ruined my natural nails. My husband loves my nails but I don't have them super long or anything like that. I do use nail polish. I like strong dark colors.....
personally, i would never get acrylics. they ruin your nails and i dont like the way they look. ://
To tell you the truth, it creeps me out when women wear those long fake nails. It just doesn't seem practical and it doesn't look good to me either.
I think most people in general consider fake nails tacky...especially if they are over done. Guys are not focusing on your nails trust me!!!
Most men prefer natural. The whole long red nails are a fantasy thing that is very sexy but they don't want every day. I do not wear acrylics. They ruin your natural nails and it take to long to grow them out. You can also get some very nasty infections from them. Stuff that takes forever to get rid of. Some salons are very unsanitary. Staph infections etc. Stuff that can kill you believe it or not. A waste of money. Most guys don't like to feel like you are carrying a weapon at all times.
I have natural nails. They cost $0.
I have long nails but I use acrylic on top of them to keep them hard. They are brittle and break easily!!%26lt;3
my husband prefers natural....he thinks its more hygenic....no chemicals and short nails
heck no but big gawdy nails look stuipid sometimes
I wear acrylic but guys don't know or care. They just want you to take care of yourself.


I have mine cut short and sometimes just a light nail polish.
my hubby doesnt care at all! but hes turned on by a pedicure! dont ask me why!
No,I don't think men have a preference.





I usually just keep my nails short,with clear polish.
Sometimes i feel the need to go fancy myself up a bit and yeah i will get a french mani done!! My husband likes it he thinks it looks nice and classy.
Can't tell the difference if it is done right.


I certainly appreciate hand art.
Some do %26amp;





some don't.
Men almost never notice that type of thing.





And if they do, they usually don't care.
I've honestly rarely thought of it, and don't have a strong opinion either way.





Painted nails can be sexy, but whether they are real or not, doesn't matter that much.
Fake nails and kind of scary. And a little tacky. It's sort of like a guy opening your beer with his molars....on the first date. Immediately....right off the bat. Even before introducing himself. ok matt
I had gel nails for a year and loved them, but they weren't worth me paying for their upkeep. One of my guy friends told me that when he sees a girl with fake nails, he thinks that they are fake too. I don't judge either way, but whichever you choose it's all or nothing. Don't get fake nails if you aren't willing to maintain them regularly, and don't paint them if you're going to do a bad job. Quality counts :)
No. It doesn't matter to me. I would only be concerned if her appearance was the MOST important thing to her. I'm all for good grooming, etc., but there are more important things in life.
no,not realy
no,big waste of money,ive never heard a guy talk about a girls nails
im all natural
natural all the way. those fake nails are kind of creepy.
i'm natural baby... i dont like acrylics for the simple reason it's too hard to leave scratches on my mans back... just bein honest...
I hate fake nails. I have my real nails and I don't paint them either
My hubby doesnt care one way or another. He says its what ever I want.


I go natural. I do however, like to get my nails done for Christmas. I havent decided if I am getting them done or not this year.
Is this a trick question? Because I have never heard a guy talk about it. Doesn't bother me in the least, plus they're great for back scratching.
I am 100% natural!
In my experience men only notice if the nails need redone. They usually want them gone. Unless they want to have their back scratched. I have natural nails that are strong and grow long. I have heard comments from my dates if the waitress needs hers redone and the guy usually says that they look tacky if not kept up. I have been asked by men if mine were real or fake. How you tell if a guy notices is he will lift your hand and turn it over to see if there is another nail or not. On fake nails you can see the real nail and it makes a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment