Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i take care of my legs,toes and nails?

please tell me how can i take good care of my legs, toes and nails. i have infection on my toe nails,help me please, to get rid of infections on nails.How can i take care of my legs,toes and nails?
go to your doctor, he will prescribe you a cream or powder for your toes. to look after them, just make sure you wash them few times a day, and dont let them get too hot. so dont stay in socks and shoes all day (let them breath!)How can i take care of my legs,toes and nails?
um
see a doctor
need more info. what kind of infection is it?
get some lamasil (I forgot how its spelt)
Better apply oil little after taken bath


keep clean ur nails every day with soap wash it well then clean it with soft towel


In nail cutter there is an sharp tools to get out the dirty out use 2 days one


while going out wear shock

No comments:

Post a Comment