Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do guys really care if a girls nails are done?

I think we brainwash ourselves to think that, i mean I do my nails as much as the next girl, but I think we do it to show it off to each other (as in other girls) I've notice guys don't care about what colour your nails are.Do guys really care if a girls nails are done?
I tought your question was going to be do you care if you nail a girlDo guys really care if a girls nails are done?
some find it a turn on
Not at all, but if you work as a mechanic it may help that you wash'em a little please........
depends on who the guy is.
ionno but i think its best to keep nails clean and trimmed
Nah, I don't think so. Of course, grooming is important. So keep your nails cut and clean, and you could even put on a clear coat and they will look well groomed! Then the guy really shouldn't care.
I dont see why they should!!
i don't care if they're done or not and i don't really like the fake long nails
no... when we say it's the little things that count, we don't mean it that way
A lot of those things women do to impress other women or themselves


Women have standards!

No comments:

Post a Comment