Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to take care of soft nails and make them hard?

I do all my household myself, I am very fond of growing nails but my nails are very soft and tender, even very lttle pressure makes them bend and break,I sometimes wear rubber gloves but then it is not comfortable and my work does not finish fast.


what to do?How to take care of soft nails and make them hard?
Knox gelatin, soak your fingers in this, it hardens the nails.How to take care of soft nails and make them hard?
Pour some Milk on to the nails and soak it frequently.
Dear Sister, you can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment