Monday, May 10, 2010

Do guys care what a girl's nails look like?

depends if he wants to bang or date...Picky guys do....





answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Do guys care what a girl's nails look like?
nope, i dont even notice.Do guys care what a girl's nails look like?
yea unless there like hideous and infected or something. i probably wont even notice.
Of course. Especially if she's got eagle's talons for nails, she can forget about holding hands! ( ^ _ ^ )
no i dont care, but i would like them to be trimmed so they dont draw blood=P
yes..only one reason..the nails, especially those down the toes are the farthest part of the body, and usually are betrayed of good hygiene..so if you in as far as keeping your nails clean, doesn't have to be fancy, that is a very very big deal!!! we might think that your a little meticulous, but for the most part your neat..which nice don't you think?
just don't have them bitten and we won't even notice.
yes they notice mine all the time!



kinda.


as long as there well kept thats ok (:
I like girly girls, I care.
I want 2 know 2 me 2 tell me
It depends on the guy. In my experience, not really. I've been biting my nails as a nervous habit forever, and it never impeded my dating life.
I would have to say yes. Men love women who take care of themselves. Always know that when you're not in the presence of your man (or potential man), you're sort of a representation of his tastes. Would you like to be out with him and meet some of his friends with some raggedy, jacked up, hangnails with half done polish?
don't notice. I laugh at my mom and sister for thinking that guys care lol, freakin women, whatever sometimes I purposely look at them cuz I know girls really wish I would, just to be nice :)
yes i loved to be scratched


it hurts so good
VERY much so , I like a well manicured hand , bitten nails and brittle ails are a turn off for me anyway
nope.
as long as they are not dirty and disguisting i dont care. They dont have to be long and colorful for me
Not only do we not care, we don't even notice...
yea i actually do care about how a girls nail look like because i' m going to be holding that hand and i would like if her nails are nicely kept and not dirty...most girls now get their nails done which is nice too but you don't always have to have that done..aslsongs as your real nails are not all weird and pointing all over the place then it is ok with me ..main thing is if i like you the nails arn't THAT big of a problem
Yes, obviously I don't want dirt under them and having the girl looked like a hawk with talons is never a plus.





nails go with overall hygiene, which in this day and age is a must in the world of dating.





answer mine perhaps?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no unless you bite on them excessively
I do not like nail polish for some reason , its just not my thing
yea...especially if they are orange or some ugly color
I dont really care as long as they cant kill me by loss of blood
no ... but it may be grooss if their dirty, which is rare bcuz i've never seen a girl with bad hygeine
If he's gay.








Otherwise, I don't think that he notices unless they are black (or green) and falling off. On the other hand, a girl with toenails that matched her purple sandals caught my eye once, simply because it was unusual.
i knew a guy that was always looking at a girl nails because he had a theory that if a girl had cleaned up nails, she was very hygenic ... down there... but he was just super obsessive.


trust me, most guys don't care and don't notice. as long as you have a set of brains you are good.
Not really..as long as they are clean...
Lol a guy won't even notice your nails. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment