Monday, May 10, 2010

Get me tips of caring about nails...?

i'm getting a habit of biting my nails in school and when i'm watching television, someone help meGet me tips of caring about nails...?
hey, firstly u would have to stop biting ur nails. ok do these things:- firstly, let ur nails grow little longer, coz this will stop ur biting habit. to make ur nail shine and whiter apply lemon daily on ur nails. get ur nails always an oval shaped with the help of a philer. oval shaped nails are better than ny other coz this kind of nails grow faster and do not get bitted up fast.use light shaded nail paint to have a beautiful look of ur nail.Get me tips of caring about nails...?
put coco butter around the cuticles
Put bandaids on your fingers to keep you from biting them. Also, when you watch tv, find something else to do with your fingers (knitting, crocheting, other things) so that you won't bite them.
put something that does not taste so good on your hands, like rubbing alcohol or polish remover. the taste is so disgusting you wont want to even put them in your mouth.
Here are my 3 great steps:


1:you go an get your nails done if your allowed


2:you put tape or a bandage on them


3:you paint your nails!!!
Try using Sally Hansen's Miracle Nailgrowth, it is a polish and it works. That is if you do not chew on them.
I also bite my nails to stop well to begin to stop i only would bite nails on one hand {Right} and then i would keep my nails don't so i wouldn't have nothing to bite. Eventually you will begin to think about mouth diseases you can get from bit ting your nails and u will start to think your hands are ugly.
I too used to bite my nails, but for the last 3 yrs. I have been wearing gel nails and I don't bite them anymore!
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment