Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you take care of your finger & toe nails?

My Lady Alice, clips my toenails regularly.


I enjoy it because she is careful and is holding me tenderly in her lap while giving me this pedicure.





Mr.Linus, the avatar catDo you take care of your finger %26amp; toe nails?
Of course!!!!!!! They have to be pretty!Do you take care of your finger %26amp; toe nails?
I bite my nails. I file my toe nails :).
Of course I do
yes!! it basically needed 4 felmales idk wat i would do without manicures
I give myself a pedicure and polish my toes once a week and a manicure once a week and buff my nails twice a week...
yes
Uhm, I am a serial nail-biter (fingers only) and my toenails haven't really seen much care besides me clipping them and scrubbing them during shower. Oops?
yes i do....i do my toes...i dont like ppl touching my feet(way tickleish) and i get my nails done every two weeks!
absolutely, never know where they're going to go...
Indeed I do. Hands for playing guitar and feet so that I can hike. No fungus either... promise.
Yes, I have to cuz I don't want to run the risk of health problems finger n toe nails are manicured or pedicured. A lot of people should be aware of taking good care of themselves well , and stay healthy with tidy toe n' finger nails.





Off to a hot foot soak and manicure my fingernails....
is THAT GERARD BUTLER?!?! My god he is fine. Come here Spartan Ill give you 300 points if you fight me
my finger nails yes,my toes havnt got a chance in hell anymore lol
yes cuz who wants ugly toes and fingers not me!!
I can't have fake nails because of my jobs just trim and unpolish.
Yes. Its just another good grooming thing. Everyone should try to look their best. I think details like that show more of what a person's like than the car they drive.
Yes, I'm obsessed with making my feet soft.
yes.but i take more care of my fingernails. i clip, file, and paint every week.
The wife does my toes my gut is in my way
Yep, on a weekly basis. I do it myself, though . . .Don't really like people messing with me.
i have to admit that this is an odd question. I like odd questions. Yes, I do take care of my finger and toe nails. I take care of every part of me. I like to look good because that makes me feel good about myself. When I feel good about myself, everything is so much better.
shouldn't we??? i hate when my finger nails/toes get all nasty and stuff......i have to keep them nice otherwise i feel unclean...
Yes of course :)


I cut, file %26amp; paint my nails whenever I can.
most def
definately....manicure %26amp; pedicure everyother week.....;-)
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment