Monday, May 10, 2010

How to care for my new false nails?

I had some acrylic false nails put on the 4 days ago, but i'm not sure how to look after them. I've bitten my nails since i was tiny, so I don't know how to care for them normally, let alone false ones! I had them done at a nail salon(?) by professionals, but what starts to happen when they grow out?





Also, is it good for your nails to have very little cuticle or not?How to care for my new false nails?
As soon as they start to grow out, go back to the nail shop and ask to switch from acrylic to solar nails. Acrylic nails don't last and they get gross really fast. But you can keep solar nails for years if you want to. All you would have to do is get them refilled when they grow out. (about every 2 or 3 weeks depending on how fast yours grow. They take care of the cuticle and everything so you need not worry about a thing). No other maintenance required.How to care for my new false nails?
I was in the same situation...i have always bitten my nails, and for graduation and the summer, i got acrylics. When your nails grow out, the acrylics stay with your nail they were glued to, so you have to get them filled every 14 days AT THE MOST! If you let them go longer than that, you are putting yourself at risk for getting a nail fungus because water can get trapped between the nail and acrylics and it can grow. Dry your hands completely after washing them to also prevent fungi...that's pretty much what i did, and mine were fine! :D
If your a celebrity ask your management team if not your probably just as lovely as you are what ever size your cuticules are
didn't they tell you? YOU don't do a thing except regularly shell out the cash to have them redone. Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance. 2nd-doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment