Monday, May 10, 2010

MY POOR NAILs, HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM?

I HAVE BEEN A NAIL BITER FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND I RECENTLY GOT MY NAILS DONE BUT MY NAIL BEDS AND CTUICLES LOOK HORIBLE, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REPAIR THEM AND TAKE CARE OF THEM FROM NOW ON. PLEASE HELP!!!MY POOR NAILs, HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM?
Start taking prenatal vitamins- your nails will look great. Use cuticle cream and push them down when they're soft like after a shower. Polish with clear polish.MY POOR NAILs, HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM?
Try applying hot candle liquid.
oil to moistin them and keep pulling the cuticles down and stob BITING!!!!
there is a nail polish that tastes bad that you can put on your nails to stop biting them. As for the cuticles....there are cuticle oils you can buy I know Sally Hnason makes one.
I used to be a nail biter as well. Use cuticle oil. It softens your cuticles and tastes horrible so you won't want to chew on them anymore.
dont bite them any more
Cuticle reconditioner and manicures with parrifin. And stop biting them. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment