Monday, May 10, 2010

GUYS: Do you like it when a girl gets her nails done or do you not care as long as they are clean?

I get upset...why waste 15 bucks on nails, that's enough for a good meal, or buying me a videogame. why can't girls just go over each others homes and take turns doing each others nails...that's the way it used to be...and it was more fun...er, so I heard....anyway...stop wasting money on nails. think how much you could save if you helped out your best friend and did each others nails...Lets see 15 bucks X 2 a month X 12 times a year. Hoollly CRAP, that 360 dollars...GUYS: Do you like it when a girl gets her nails done or do you not care as long as they are clean?
My husband loves the french manicured look. When we were dating, I used to ge them done just for him. He told me once how sexy he thought french manicured nails were on a woman, and how classic and feminine it was, so for a formal holiday Military function, I surprised him with very sexy french manicured acrylic nails.





He loves them...and he loves how they feel on his back!!!GUYS: Do you like it when a girl gets her nails done or do you not care as long as they are clean?
My girlfriend is a ';girly-girl'; she gets pedicures, french manicures, all the time,and gets her hair done. I love it,she wants to look pretty for me,and of course for herself. She is being feminine. I don't care if she doesn;t get them done, but sometimes its nice
I notice women's nails all the time, one of the first things I look at. First thing is they have to be clean. Nicely polished is fine but not necessary.
i think its very sexy....a big turn on...similar to pantyhose and cleavage in my book
yes. it is a sign that she cares about the details in other areas
Honestly... guys rarely notice. Its too subtle of a change. We may like it because the girls trying to impress us, which is sweet, but other than that, just clean is fine.





Hope that helps! :-)


-AOS
yea i look at that, i know that they take care of themselves if they get there nails done. i always liked the french style. i think that is what it's called.
Clean is always a plus. Fake nails are OK as long as their not obviously fake. Long nails are a turn off ... kinda like stuffed animals on the deck of your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment