Monday, May 10, 2010

I have nice nails but chunky toes...is this turn off to guys? Do they really care?

no guy will notice im different then most guys i actually look at girls shoes sometimes 95% of guys wont even notice or give


3% are gayI have nice nails but chunky toes...is this turn off to guys? Do they really care?
i dont really think they care about toes and nails but they do care about bob and butts lol

Report Abuse


I have nice nails but chunky toes...is this turn off to guys? Do they really care?
hey its the hands that are always showing so dont worry about it
no problem here
I have chunky toes but I keep my feet well pedicured and looking fine. My boyfriend has a foot fetish and LOVES my feet. =0)
you toes should not matter
i dont care
Chances are, that if we are talking to each other about women, we aren't talking about toes, unless they are really messed up!
Dosen't really matter to me, as long as you have nice toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment