Monday, May 10, 2010

Why is it that people think if a man cares about his looks ex: nails, skin, face, hair, clother then he's gay?

not gay, metrosexualWhy is it that people think if a man cares about his looks ex: nails, skin, face, hair, clother then he's gay?
Because as a straight guy, I know from personal experience that only gay guys could maintain that level of patience with caring about their looks. I know I can't care long enough, I want to get back to my fried chicken and my basketball game.





On a sidenote, Dirk Nowitzki is the man!Why is it that people think if a man cares about his looks ex: nails, skin, face, hair, clother then he's gay?
Because women are supposed to be the self-conscious ones. It shouldn't be termed a gay thing when it comes to men. There's nothing wrong with a guy who has good taste and looks immaculate. It's a different issue if the guy is known to be really vain!
Umm no one i socialize with thinks like that. Who are you hanging out with? Where are you from?





Im from Melbourne, Australia and here it is pretty much expected that a guy take care of himself like that. So I wouldn't worry too much about people that say those sorts of things.
i don't know i think it's social stereotyping. i love it when men care about their appearance, i try to get my husband to use mens face care and to go to a salon for hair styling but he won't do it. so good for you, and I'm jealous. :)
I believe its more like Metrosexual Men rather than Gay....And to me its not wrong to be so....I like men taking care of their looks and definitely that dosn't mean one is Gay!?!
I don't why don't you email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment