Monday, May 10, 2010

Do guys look at finger nails? i always keep my nails medium length and long, but do guys really care?

I don't think guys find chewed up nubs attractive.Do guys look at finger nails? i always keep my nails medium length and long, but do guys really care?
I think that most men really do care. And I say this b/c you touch them with your nails. I have come to learn that most men are actually clean freaks and picky about little details that you would not even think a man cared about. I know that most men do NOT like it when a woman chews on her nails, and has ';nubs';. So, medium length and long, are the best bet b/c they are good for back rubs!Do guys look at finger nails? i always keep my nails medium length and long, but do guys really care?
No most guys look at **** and arses and then the rest of the package as long you are neat, clean and tidy and pleasant and courteous. they look at the whole package not little bits except they do look at **** and arses first. Bizare i know but think about what women look at in men and its the same, chest, ****, arms and eyes and hands, and general overall appearance.
i think guys tend to look at the overall package when checking out a female





so they won't specifically make not of your nails, BUT if you have really bad nails or really gawdy nails they would remember the 'eww' factor





other than that i don't think they'd remember your nails specifically
No -- we don't care about your fingernails as long as they're not those ridiculously long acrylic jobs with murals painted on them (ack!). What we like are nice breasts and/or nice asses. For some, asses are WAY more important than breasts. For others, it's all about the breasts. Everything else is negotiable.
If a guy cares about ur nails he must be a homo. I have a question 4 u do guys care if u have hairy legs.
urs are perfect





talons are tacky, stubs are childish
I like well-maintained, medium length nails. Talons ans stubs? Not for me.
Most of them seem to like natural nails.
i usually dont notice untill somesones like DAMN cut them things... then i cut them... but no.. i dont pay attention
depends


if their nails arent cut once in a while or it's dirty


then they wont care
some care, some don't.
I don't think so. I like to check out a woman's face, mams, and her behind.


Fingernails? no!
yes they do,
yep v do

No comments:

Post a Comment