Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often do US women go to nail shops ? How often do they take care of their nails at home ?

Personally I don't get manicures or fake nails. I trim and care for my nails one to two times a week but I don't do anything fancy. I only do nail polish on special occasions. However I have a lot of friends that go get their nails done a couple of times a month. How often do US women go to nail shops ? How often do they take care of their nails at home ?
if you have fake nails you need fills every 3 weeks . if you have manicure's every two weeks will do. In between times you can get polish changes . I find it takes time but when you have bad nails you may have to go to a salon for help. nail salons are not expensive as a full service salon . How often do US women go to nail shops ? How often do they take care of their nails at home ?
I've only been to a nail salon once...to get my nails done for Homecoming. I can do my nails just as well as they can, and it's tons cheaper. I will however get my nails done for my wedding. I do my nails every 3 days or so usually at home.
I don't go to the nail salon, it's too expensive. Instead I buy the things that come with 500 tips, at $5.00 a package I find them to be really great!


Once a week I take them off and re-do my nails. =]
the only reason i would get my nails done by someone else is if im going to be in someones wedding and they all get there nails done, i always do my own nails
1once a week ,why when i don't have to?
Once a year. =))
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment